srijeda, 17. lipnja 2009.

Minor Threat-Complete Discography



This post i am reposting beucase i didnt post my link before 2 years i will write something about this band.Minor threat are first band who mentioned in the song Straight Edge.Fans consider that are State of Alert or Teen Idles first straight edge band but Minor Threat maked first with song called "Straight Edge".Minor threat inspired milion people's and milion bands in the world for me are fucking great.This complete discography have 26 songs 3 cover songs (Wire,Monkeys, The Standells).Sound are very good lyrics are very young,music fast and angry and furios.I recommended this shit 100 %.


Tracks:
1.Filler
2.I Don't Wanna Hear It
3.Seeing Red
4.Straight Edge
5.Small Man, Big Mouth
6.Screaming At A Wall
7.Bottled Violence
8.Minor Threat
9.Stand Up
10.12XU (Cover Wire)
11.In My Eyes
12.Out Of Step (With The World)
13.Guilty Of Being White
14.Steppin' Stone (Cover The Monkees)
15.Betray
16.It Follows
17.Think Again
18.Look Back And Laugh
19.Sob Story
20.No Reason
21.Little Friend
22.Out Of Step
23.Cashing In
24.Stumped
25.Good Guys (Don't Wear White) (Cover The Standells)
26.Salad Days

DOWNLOAD

2 komentara:

  1. Minor Threat is a legendary band… recently subi a concert of the band (if you do not have it, I recommend you lower that it, this in my blog =)) Thank you very much friend by these great discs that you do raised. Greetings from Chile

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great, i save your blog to my music blog :-)
    STRAIGHT EDGE IS THE WAY OF LIFE.
    Greetings from Slovakia :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši